Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 761 (Tidbits)

There's an audio selection set upon the Day 761 post and within the larger scope of THE 800 DAYS blog content that is amazing, in my humble opinion...

If you do NOT feel calmed and garner positive feelings from hitting the "play" arrow over on the 800 DAYS blog, well... I just wouldn't know what to say to that because as soon as I started listening, I felt more calm, and got in touch with a more positive set of "I" statements within...

I was reviewing other materials before I checked out the audio on Blake's 800 Days blog today. These materials were Doomsday and Apocalypse articles, videos and audios - so although I have my own pretty solid beliefs about these matters and am not actually afraid of some of the prophecy materials that I see online in various media forms, I admit - some of the information is pessimistic and FRIGHTENING... if one gets into a mindset of believing in some of what might only be propaganda, misinformation or disinformation about Doomsday and Apocalypse Theories...

The audio selection is called "Agents of Calm" and has narrative and vocal messages on it from EDEN SKY... Christian Burne mixed the selection, so credit goes, in part, to Mr. Burne for aligning great audio with vocal bytes!

Also in this post...

THE GALACTIC BUTTERFLY... something that I didn't have much awareness of prior to reading the content for Day 761 on Blake's blog. Strangely, it must have been just the right time and head-space for me to read this blog post right on this day because in my earlier activities, along with pessimistic concepts about the future, I did learn a lot more (on a positive note) about symbols, the importance and power of symbols... so the giant, revolving GALACTIC BUTTERFLY image that is flippin' around on Blake's Day 761 post seems really important and interesting to me now. I'll refrain from describing or explaining the concepts around The Galactic Butterfly here because Blake's attention to this topic is well done over on his blog. Instead, I'll insert a definition soon for "Galactic Butterfly" in the Glossary section/tab of the blog here.

There are some charts, 13-moon calendar information, 260-day calendar explanations and things that are better left on the 800 DAYS blog... I'd just be tossing jargon out if I explained here as "narratives," psych and sociology stuff, legends and related details are more my area of experience. I'm still learning much about the various calendars as Blake posts content. If you're a beginner just heading into or just becoming interested in 2012/Mayan Calendar topics, and find a bit of this stuff confusing, I HEAR YA!!! I know what this feels like... but we'll learn together!

Go check out The 800 Days blog, Day 761 post: Take me to Day 761 on THE 800 DAYS BLOG

The Day 761 content is associated with Saturday November 20 2010 in the 800 Day Countdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment