Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 709 (Tidbits)

It's all about TROY PALMER on Blake's blog for the day associated with 1:11:11! This is Troy's Birthday date in the year 2011, and TROY is a friend of Blake's, as well as a contributor in THE 800 DAYS effort to inform people about all things that might just WAKE US UP and awaken our consciousness before the Mayan Calendar ends December 21, 2012.

The Day 709 post on THE 800 DAYS blog explains Troy's involvement in The 800 DAYS (Countdown) Project as well as some tidbits on Blake and Troy's relationship - which is artsy AND MUSICAL...

Yes, you read that right... Blake and Troy play music together, discuss/perform and engage in the arts. Yep, our Blake is a poet, artist AND musician...

I have to say I am "WOW-ed out" by the r/l photos on Blake's post, and I admit I have to get him into an online chat to get some more details about his relationship with Troy and Blake's own additional "artsy" stuff before I comment much further about bands, Troy, Blake's musical interests and participation in the same (remember that I am in Canada, Blake's in the U.S.A., so we're working together at a distance...there are new things I am learning about Blake every day!)...

With that, I leave off so readers can go view some cool photos of Blake, Troy and friends/musical associates. In addition to this post, I'm also drafting more bio info on Troy to place on the "People" page since I just found out that Troy has been quite involved on Blake's end - with discussing content and such for The 800 Days Project! Look for the bio information to be placed on the PEOPLE tab above within a day or two...

The Day 709 post is about HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TROY PALMER (next year, I won't be late with birthday wishes), and is associated with Tuesday January 11 2011.

P.S.
a confession: I am falling behind in posting as of Blake's Jan 11/Troy Palmer entry as I stalled off in writing this particular entry on the Follower blog - in the hopes that I could track Blake down for a little interview to discuss his admiration and respect for Mr. Palmer (prior to posting Bio info on the People page, as well)... however, on my end, I did not manage to get online at the appropriate times to text around with Blake -- MY BAD... Wrong choice in order of events... and I'm back on track, getting updated with bio info to follow...

myth~~

No comments:

Post a Comment