This particular post goes into further detail about the history of Witchcraft as related to the military (U.S.) and otherwise - and the post also has details under the following headings:
- Religious Requirements and Practices of Certain Selected Groups
- A Handbook for Chaplains
- Historical Roots
- Current World Leadership
- Origins in the U.S.
- Number of Adherents in the U.S.
- Organizational Structure
- Leadership Role of Priestess and/or Priest
- Who May Conduct Worship Services?
- Is Group Worship Required?
- Worship Requirements
- Minimum Worship Requirements
- Facilities For Worship
- Dietary Laws or Restrictions
- Special Religious Holidays
- Funeral and Burial Requirements
- Medical Treatment
- Uniform Appearance Requirements
- Position on Service in the Armed Forces
- ... there are more
- Basic Teachings or Beliefs
- Creed Statements and/or Authoritative Literature
- Ethical Practices
- ...there are more
This Day 784 page might be one you want to bookmark for referring back to at a future date. None of the text is complicated or hard to understand - there are just a lot of explanations, in brief, about Witchcraft here - with probably just enough details that you'll need to read through this information two or three times over the next while - in order to commit some of these tidbits to memory.
Day 784 of the 800 day countdown: Thursday, October 28 2010.