Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 698 (Tidbits)

More news and words from Anonymous have been featured on the Day 698 entry of The 800 Days blog. These words are a scathing social commentary that, in my humble opinion (and obviously by Blake's point of view, as well), should be considered with a great deal of critical thinking.

Blake has also provided some links to other locations online where you'll find "Anonymous" bits - radio, news and such.

In the spirit of catching on Blake's content, I am keeping this post extremely short - partly because I have in excess of 20 posts to catch up on after a little break I took from blogging in February, and in part because I cannot reiterate the words of Anonymous without breaking with the intensity of the Anonymous messages!

The Day 698 post is associated with Saturday January 22 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment